- 8 Nov 2019
Tips to maximize tyre life
- Adopt a relaxed driving style. Avoid accelerating and braking quickly.
- Check your tyre pressure every 3,000 miles (4,500 km) to keep your vehicle in good driving conditions and using fuel effectively
- tyres ought to be expanded when cool to the vehicle manufacturer’s suggestions imprinted on the vehicle entryway bulletin or in your vehicle’s proprietor’s manual. NEVER expand past as far as possible stepped on a tyre sidewall –
- Rotate your tyres each 6,000 – 8,000 mi./10,000 – 13,000 km to help balance track wear.
- Get your wheel arrangement checked as determined in your vehicle’s owner manual, or when you can feel the wheel “pull”.
- Regularly check your tyres for abnormalities in track wear as these could show issues with arrangement or inflation.